Slow Food International have finalised the online Terra Madre Salone del Gusto nomination form.
We are looking for delegates from Ireland to join us at Terra Madre Salone del Gusto in Turin, Italy 8-12 October 2020. We are still working on the assumption that this event will go ahead in October.
If you are interested in participating as a delegate click on the nomination form link above. The application should be filled in and submitted online no later than 30 April at 23:59 Italian time.
Below are some useful guidelines to understand who can be selected as a Terra Madre delegate:
- must be a Slow Food member, if you are not already a Member click on the Join Us button at the bottom of this page;
- people who positively contribute to the food movement at the local, regional, national, or international level;
- people who work to bring more people into the Slow Food movement;
- people who make a commitment to give back to Slow Food at the local, national, or international level (i.e., volunteer time, leadership, resources, donations, support, and/or collaboration);
- people who actually practice the Slow Food values (people that produce food that is delicious, nutritional, environmentally sustainable and produced according to social justice principles) with a global consciousness.
- at the end of the nomination process, you will see a notification that will indicate that the nomination form has been successfully submitted. If you do not see this automatic notification when completing the form, it means that your request has not been received.
- completion of the nomination form does not guarantee delegate selection in the event. After receiving the nomination form, the Terra Madre Organizing Committee will evaluate the applicant’s submission and will select the Terra Madre delegates or suggest which category of participation best suits that person
- only applicants that have completed the nomination form online no later than 31st March 2020 (before 23:59 Italian time) will be considered for a Terra Madre delegate position at Terra Madre Salone del Gusto 2020.